We Have Moved!
Goodbye Evarts, Hello Bladensburg!
Pathways to Housing DC begins a new exciting chapter in our journey to end homelessness and support recovery for people with complex health challenges. As we bid farewell to 828 Evarts Street, we embrace a new future that enhances and amplifies our mission. Beginning October 2, 2023, we have moved to Our New Primary location at 1151 Bladensburg Road NE Suite 101 that will better suit our clients’ needs and provide greater dignity and quality to our work.
The new building will provide the resources and services that are essential to ending chronic homelessness and supporting recovery, including:
- Onsite case management services with housing teams and Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) program services.
- An onsite health services clinic and space dedicated to mental health services and trauma-informed therapy.
- Dedicated space for community meetings and events that elevate client voice
- A welcoming lobby, resource room filled with Wish List items, administrative offices, and more.
- Easy access to our primary service site and neighborhood amenities via the B2 Bus Line
For Parking Information, click to view our interactive map.
Join us in the effort to increase the number of people we serve, offer new programming, expand community partnerships, and improve the overall client experience in DC and Montgomery County, MD.